What is Spider Web Aesthetic?
All this process not only causes line formation in the face but also sagging skin in the cheeks and neck and an oval face. You start to see the change more clearly when you look at your older pictures. And Spider Web technique helps to solve the potential problems in your skin as a non-surgical face rejuvenation procedure alternative to aesthetic surgery.
Developed by the best operator of non-surgical aesthetic procedures, Op. Dr. Bulent Cihantimur, the name and patent rights of the Spider Web Method are held by Non-surgical Spider Web aesthetic is inspired by the amazing shape and mechanism of the spider web, the strongest and most flexible structure in nature. When the interesting shape and structure of the spider web is examined from an aesthetic point of view, some properties that can be helpful for humanity are observed. Eponym of the method, Op. Dr. Bulent Cihantimur conducted research and development for the method since the 2000s and started to perform in Our
Main Principle of Spider Web Aesthetic
Polydioxanone threads, which are being used in surgery for years, and thin needles to place them under the skin are used for Spider Web aesthetic procedure. These medical threads have no side effects on the body and they are woven like a spider web under the skin using very thin needles. The main principle of spider web aesthetic, which can be defined as a non-surgical thread lift procedure, is an action mechanism that re-stimulates the collagen production of the body to compensate for the decreased collagen. Threads are woven into the problematic area also provide a strong lifting effect. The body reacts to the threads and immediately starts producing biological fibroblast, collagen, and elastin. This also doubles the lifting effect. The skin becomes rejuvenated, reformed, and tightened. This is the point where facelift with Spider Web method is differentiated from other thread facelift or thread face suspension methods. Their effects, methodology, and action mechanisms are different.
Why Spider Web Aesthetic is highly preferred?
Spider Web Aesthetic, which provides the best results among non-surgical face rejuvenation techniques, is a fast and modern application that does not detach the patient from the social life and does not cause any potential complications like swelling and bruising surgical procedures. People who have Spider Web aesthetic state that they prefer this method because it “successfully achieves skin lift with a simple application” without interrupting their social lives and allowing putting on makeup right after the procedure. Skin starts rejuvenating immediately after the Spider Web aesthetic procedure and maintains its development depending on the skin type, nutritional habits, and current age. Spider Web aesthetic reveals its real effects starting from the third month and maintains its action mechanism for three years on average depending on the lifestyle. Its repeatable nature is among the reasons people prefer the Spider Web method. In a way, it can be said that we freeze your age at the time you have the procedure. For example, if you had Spider Web aesthetic at the age of 30, you will still have the look of 30 when you are 35 years old. Repeated applications stimulate the decreased collagen production due to age and help you to freeze your age.
Spider Web Mask, Spider Web Mask, and Spider Web Serum use increase the results to the highest level.
Who can benefit from Spider Web Aesthetic?
Spider Web aesthetic is a non-surgical technique that can benefit all people with;
- Wrinkles on the face
- Sagging skin on the face
- Wrinkles on the lower eyelid and around
- Deformation around the lips and mouth
- Apparent lower chin line and neck
- A desire to rejuvenate and refresh the face
Regardless of being a man or a woman.
Who can have Spider Web Aesthetic?
- People who have wrinkles, sagging and deformation on their faces
- People with thin lines
- People with wrinkles around their eyes and lips
- People with sagging in their chin and neck areas
- People who want to say “Stop” to time and gravity
- People who want to rejuvenate and refresh their skins
- People who have sagging skin on their inner arms, inner legs, stomach, breast, genital and other parts
Advantages of Spider Web Aesthetic
- It is a very effective face lift application in a very short amount of time
- Patients do not feel any pain
- It involves no sutures, there will be no scars
- You can get back to your social life right after the procedure and you can even put makeup
- Medical threads that dissolve in time are used
- It is very effective on thin lines and wrinkles
- It is a repeatable application
- Supports the collagen production of the skin
- It is a simple, reliable, risk-free application without any side effects
What to do after Spider Web Aesthetic?
- No bandage or medical dressing is required for your skin after the procedure.
- Ice compress can be recommended to prevent possible swelling.
- You can continue to apply the cream prescribed by our clinic or your usual and high quality moisturizing creams.
- As the procedure is performed under sterile conditions, you don’t have any risk of infection.
- You can use the makeup materials that you are sure of their hygiene after the procedure.
- You must ensure that tools like brushes used for makeup are clean.
- Protect your skin from sunlight. The skin must be protected against harmful rays at all times (damages of sunlight to the skin will be explained)
- Our body forms its own collagen web around the PDO threads placed. Threads dissolve within 6 months and lifting mechanism kicks in. Patience is required for this period to be reflected on skin in a positive way after Spider Web aesthetic. We can recommend you food and beverages that will support your collagen production. (Green vegetables, fruits and vegetables with vitamin A and C).
- You will observe the rejuvenation, tightness, and reduction of wrinkles on your skin in a short amount of time.