Who can have Hand Aesthetics done?
- Those who experience aging on their hands
- Those who suffer from weakening under the skin of the back of the hand
- Those with worn-out and impaired hands
- Those who have wrinkles and hardness on hand skin
- Those with thin and deformed hand skin
- Those with obvious veins on hand skin
- Those suffering from bruising, red spot and stain problems
Fat transfer in hand aesthetics
We use fat transfer technology to eliminate potential problems on hand. A certain amount of fat obtained from the area where the patient is experiencing regional fat is enriched from the stem cell, and then it is injected into the subcutaneous tissue. The back of the hand which has all the advantages of the stem cell, gains volume, soft tissue repair begins and the tissues are renewed. With the volume given by the fat injection, the color of the skin surface becomes lighter, the visible veins disappear and the back of the hand gains freshness and viability again. The hard hand structure softens and takes a soft fullness replaces the bonelike appearance.
Fat transfer to the hands is performed under local anesthesia in our clinics. It takes an average of half an hour and successful results are obtained with one application. Some of our patients’ hands may be bandaged after the procedure, but you can still use your hands and you can continue engaging in your social life a day after.
Advantages of fat transfer in hand aesthetics
- It is a permanent application
- Positive results are obtained for anyone with aging problems at their hands
- It is done in an extremely short time, e.g. 30 minutes
- It can be applied to the entire back of the hand from finger tip to wrist
- Hands can be used immediately after operation
- Single application will be sufficient for success
- It is painless
- You can engage in social activities within 1 day
- It has a healing and cell renewing impact
- Increases the quality of the tissues
- It is useful against freckles and stains on the hand
- Body Woman